Sunday, February 8, 2009

Starting Over.


Soo im moving back in with my dad tomorrow i guess i hope all goes well with that one.
We have our differences but regardless i love him.
I do have a boyfriend and im really happy with how this is going and praying i dont get hurt.
Gonna start school again at PSHS and i hope that goes ok bitches better not test me haha.
Hopefully gonna get a job.
Can't wait to get my license me and my babe are gonna go to six flags cause ive never been on a rollercoaster :)
I have been listening to beyonces new song halo its sooooo good haha
watched the grammys today really good :)

me and danny got in an argument about some girl but its whatever im still happy with him.
AND
its sooooo windy and the house is making crazy noises and freakin me and madison out!!!!
ANYWAYY
im happy with what direction my life is going.
BUT
i will never forget where ive been.

i never knew you but i will always love you.

1 comment:

  1. Great. two thumbs up for you Molly.

    Ucok - Indonesia
    http://bestfmmedan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete