Saturday, February 7, 2009

Im glad you never loved me.


Today my ex told me he didn't know if he ever loved me what a slap in the face. He is all over the place with me whenever we hangout he is the sweetest guy ever saying he is sorry for how it ended and that he loves me and all this dumb shit and i always fall back in his arms I'm stupid and then the next day doesn't even talk to me what kind of crap is that he has changed so much he is such a player and definitely not the guy that i fell in love with but its so hard for me to let go i just wish things were different in a way i wish i never met him cause i feel like a year of my life was a waste and a lie guys are so typical when the going get tough they back out its fucking ridiculous i feel in love with someone who was fake and the real him is a selfish inconsiderate asshole i always pick the keepers i wish there was a start over button or undo life would be so much easier and less stressful if guys weren't so typical and cared more about what other people think i wish i could meet one guy who wasn't like all the others and guys be more considerate you may find someone who actually gives a shit about you and not there just to get some.
there all the same.

3 comments:

  1. yupp guys are dumn.. lol they piss me off =/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sory, I answer your Question here coz I dont know your e-mail address.

    Thank you to Mollybaybee, If you wanna to listen our Radio (Indonesian Songs, English and China Songs), just click at Radio's photo. or u can choice a player in our Blog, than klick it to Open.

    If You wanna to help Us to promote our Blog, let's Share link between us.

    I put your blog link into our INTERNATIONAL BEST LINK menu, and u can copy our link code (u can get it in our Blog) than Copy and paste to your HTML GADGET.

    So, when can we share?

    Thanks.

    Best Regards,
    Ucok - Indonesia
    http://bestfmmedan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. fukk all dem boys.


    youre amazing molly, you don't need him.
    He's stupid.
    His shit's weakkkk.
    i love you.

    ReplyDelete